Components for Supplying Fuel
The main points
- Engineering of the entire plant environment
- Oil fitting stations for light oil, heavy oil and biogenic fuels
- Gas valve trains for all standard gases, alternative fuels and many special gases
- Pumps, filters, preheaters and valves
- Competent consulting and experienced engineering for all components
- Manufacturing certified in accordance with ISO 9001
Even minor fluctuations in fuel pressure and quality sometimes have significant, negative effects on reliable and low-emission combustion. SAACKE offers matching fittings stations depending on the fuel, the flow rate and the type of burner and control system used. They consist of standard components that are able to meet the harshest operating requirements and can be individually combined with each other.
These valve trains can control the flow rate of heavy oil, light oil, special liquid fuels or atomizing medium. If the medium has to be preheated, preheaters can also be easily integrated as well as filters or additional pump stations.
SAACKE gas valve trains are individually assembled based on standard components. They are available for almost every nominal width, nearly every gas and every gas pressure. Because many SAACKE burners are suitable for high gas pressures, gas valve trains with small nominal widths reduce the costs of firing before they are even used the first time. Gas valve trains ready to connect also combine all necessary components in a confined space. They can be tested in the factory if requested and reduce the time between planning and commissioning considerably.
It goes without saying that every fittings station can meet the strictest legal requirements and features a very long service life.